- Bookings are obligatory and can be cancelled as late as 6 p.m. on previous day of arrival free of charge. If cancelled later, you will be charged 1 night´s stay fee. In the case of booking for more than 3 roomnights, different cancellation conditions may apply.
- Check-in starts at 1 p.m.. Early check-in (before 1 p.m.) is possible if suites are available. Check-out is at 11 a.m. on the following day. In case of a late check-out, the pension has the right to charge an adequate part of lodging fee (till 5 p.m. - 25%, till 8 p.m. - 50%). Early check-in is possible on request with no extra fees.
- The price includes parking on a secure lot. Parking space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. No discount when the parking lot is full.
- Booking of a particular room is considered as preference and is not binding. The accommodation facility has the right to change the room, depending on previous and subsequent bookings of other guests. In case of changed room the price confirmed in the booking is guaranteed.
- Lodging for pets is set in a special price list (200 CZK). Only animals with their own sleeping bed are allowed. They are not allowed to sleep on the floor or in a hotel bed. Any room pollution caused by the animal will be charged according to the degree of pollution. If the animal is loud in the room (barking etc.) and thus disturbing other guests, it will be deported from the pension without refund of the amount paid for it.
- The guest is responsible for any damage caused during his/her stay and will be billed accordingly.
- The entire pension including the rooms is non-smoking. Breach of the ban will be fined by the amount 500 CZK.
- The guest must register all the persons and inform about animals staying in his/her room for a night. If not, the pension maintains the right to charge a fine of 500,- CZK / 1 night / 1 person.
- The guest is requested to pay the bill in cash (in Czech or other acceptable currency or credit cards EC/MC, VISA, American Express, JCB, Diners Club, edc/Maestro) before leaving. The pension has the right to refuse any of these alternative payment methods. In case of longer stays (2 weeks or more), other payment terms can be agreed on advance.
- It is prohibited to move furniture in the room or out of the room.
Terms and Conditions Hotel.cz
1.1. Hotel.cz Portal Provider - the company HOTEL.CZ a.s., registered seat Lihovarská 1060/12, 190 00, Prague 9. Correspondence address: Řeznická 7, 460 01 Liberec, tel.: 222 539 539 email: email@example.com.
1.2. Accommodation Facility – owner/tenant of the accommodation facility rendering services to the Client in conformity with the Order made between the Hotel.cz Portal Provider and the Client.
1.3. Client – natural person or legal entity ordering services offered by the Accommodation Facility.
2.1. These General Business Terms and Conditions (hereinafter refereed to as “GBT”) regulate contract relations between the Hotel.cz Portal Provider and the Accommodation Facility when mediating booking of the accommodation offered by the Accommodation Facility at the Provider’s website.
2.2. The contract relation between the Hotel.cz Portal Provider and the Accommodation Facility is also governed - besides these GBT and the valid pricelist of the Accommodation Facility (hereinafter referred to as the “Pricelist“ ) - by the Intermediary Agreement, the contract relation between the Hotel.cz Portal Provider and the Client is governed - besides these GBT - by the General Terms and Conditions published on the internet portal www.Hotel.cz
2.3. These General Business Terms and Conditions are applied whenever the Contract or another written agreement between the Parties hereto fails to contain another arrangement. Individual provisions of these GBT can be changed or cancelled in the Contract.
3.1. Contract relations between the Parties hereto are governed by the legislation of the Czech Republic.
The Client expresses his interest in the service by mailing the Inquiry Form. The Hotel.cz Portal Provider verifies free capacity in the Accommodation Facility in the term requested by the Client and notifies information about availability and price of accommodation for the chosen term to the Client. The ordered service is binding at the moment of phone or written confirmation of the order by the Client and the Provider (mailing the Accommodation Voucher to the Client).
4.2. Price for the Service
Price for the service is determined by the Accommodation Facility, the Hotel.cz Portal Provider does not escalate the price for the service. The price depends on the chosen term, number of persons and on other parameters specified by the Client in the Inquiry Form. Prior to mailing the binding confirmation, the Provider informs the Client about the final price and - when approved by the Client - order of the services becomes binding. The prices shown by individual Accommodation Facilities are indicative only and are not binding until booking is confirmed finally by the Provider (mailing the Accommodation Voucher).
4.3. Payment Terms
Payment is done in the Accommodation Facility. In case of certain bookings, in particular in case of group bookings the Accommodation Facility or the Hotel.cz Portal Provider requests guarantee by the credit card or payment of the advance amounting up to 100%o of the accommodation price. During the process of confirmation of the booking the Client is informed about the requested guarantee by the credit card or about the advance payment.
5.1.The cancellation terms are regulated by the Accommodation Facility itself; if the credit card guarantee is applied, costs of the first night will be charged in case of no-show. If the booking is cancelled (written Provider’s confirmation of cancelled booking is understood cancellation of the Client’s booking) 24 hours before the guest’s arrival, no cancellation fee is charged in case of the credit card guarantee.
5.2. The Client shall inform the Provider about all changes of the booking or about its cancellation in writing.
5.3. Complaints about quality of accommodation and services rendered by the Accommodation Facility shall be raised directly in the Accommodation Facility.
5.4. The Provider’s services can be claimed in writing in the electronic form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the correspondence address HOTEL.CZ a.s., Řeznická 7, 460 01 Liberec.
6.1. Sending business messages
The customer agrees to send additional and other information messages to his / her email address by sending the accommodation request on the Portal Hotel.cz. You may also opt out of these news at any time at https://www.hotel.cz/unsubscribe/ and in each individual newsletter. If the customer does not unsubscribe from additional information and news, we have a legitimate interest in believing that he wants to continue to receive similar offers.
6.2. Phone Calls Recording
Phone call recording The customer expressly consents that all phone communication shall be recorded in order to improve services and to record the customer’s consent with the terms and conditions and confirmation of booking. The consent shall be directly or implicitly expressed by the customer by continuing in a phone conversation with an employee of the Hotel.cz operator.
7.1. These General Business Terms and Conditions become valid and effective on 01.09. 2010. The contract relations arisen before the effective date of these General Business Terms and Conditions remain valid and are governed by the business terms and conditions valid when the contract relations were made.
7.2. Valid wording of these General Business Terms and Conditions is available in the registered seat of the Hotel.cz Portal Provider and is published on the Provider’s website www.hotel.cz.